Monday, September 20, 2010

Content, Navigation, and Graphic Design

Content: This was the hard part. As a self-proclaimed non-writer I had to think of something that would interest me enough to write. SO I thought about my life and what I'm good at doing. The first thing I thought of was graphic design but I already have a graphic design site Vivid Designs and I didn't want to do anything predictable. SO I thought about my lifestyle. I like to say I'm broke and fabulous, hood rich, ghetto bourgeois, etc. My content will focus on living a "real" life on a "real" budget. Eating, shopping, and traveling cheap.

Navigation: I subscribe to the K.I.S.S. of doing things so the navigation will be nice and simple and I may through some navigational links within my content if/when I reference another page.

Graphic Design: I think my design should posh but not over the type. I want to give the impression of a discount diva without going overboard either way. I'm a clean line and bright color fan so it'll be simple, classy, and very girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment