Monday, October 18, 2010

Feeling a little old!

So just when I was about to get all over this song and the direction of today's music. I realized that the singer is Willow Smith, child of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith. She was born in...wait for it...2000!&(*#)(@! What is up with that? She's 10! So because she's only 10 it makes the song cute and not as stupid as I originally thought.

I do think she's a little grown for 10. I don't have any children but as I researched the song, to slam it, I saw pictures of her and that's a lot going on for a ten year old. My niece is 9, she's very expressive, but she still appears to be 9. This child here appears to be at least 14/15, and as a child, 4 years is a big difference. 

I'm a little discombobulated over this one soooo I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Jordan is 10 yrs old & she acts like a ten year old. My daughter is a very vocal ten year old girl. The fact that she has half of her hair shaved is amazing to me. If my child even thought of asking me that...whhooooa child, I would have a fit. Luckly, my child isnt into looking like the young musical/television stars. I think it is all in how you as a parent raise your children.

    ReplyDelete