Sunday, October 3, 2010

I LOVE Baltimore!

Yup, that's right, I Love Baltimore!!!! Baltimore is charming! Baltimore is the city that reads! Good Day Baltimore!

I get so annoyed when people complain about Baltimore. Move! No one is forcing you to live here. This isn't a country, it's a city, a very small city. I like going out knowing that I'm going to know at least one other person there. I like finding jewels in the city like 36th St., Belvedere Square and Mt. Washington. Baltimore may not be diverse like D.C. or New York but so what. We're not trying to be any other city other than BALTIMORE! We have good restaurants, good shopping, and an okay nightlife. Since my clubbing days are long gone I could care less about the night life.

Baltimoreans are nice. We may look a little a mean at times but it's because we're thinking about something. If you speak to us, we'll speak back. If you ask for directions, we'll give them. Don't offend us and do not talk about our town.

I lived in Atlanta aka the Dirty South aka ATLGeorgia but it wasn't for me. It was nice, plenty to do, plenty people to see but it was just Atlanta. Once you leave Atlanta...crickets. Not in good ole Baltimore. We're the pearl in the Oyster. Our shell consist of NY, Philly, and D.C. all in driving distance. Their rough exterior protects our "Charm."

No comments:

Post a Comment