Monday, October 11, 2010

For the "Plump" Woman Only - This page will self-destruct of all others!

I'm Fabulously Plump! I did a little shopping this weekend. It's been a treat week for me. I checked out Baltimore's plus-size boutique, K Staton and picked me up a little dress number that will enhance my fabulously plump lifestyle. I also checked out the best shoe store in town, Poppy and Stella, for some hot pumps that I can walk in and that gives my calf that umph that only a good heel can do for a calf. I have my bad days, but even on a bad day there are things that you will never see:
  • My belly - Why-o-why do women with "muffin tops" or better yet "bundt cakes" choose to buy short shirts with their belly hanging out?
  • My roll - By default, you know that I have a roll but I don't feature it. If you have a roll please do not outline it by wearing your jeans underneath your stomach, tucking your shirt in, and then top it off by wearing a belt. Use your jeans as a control mechanism and tuck in your gut, not your shirt.
  • My ass - Low-rise jeans are NOT for everyone. Plump women need to know what works and what doesn't work. Just because your jeans made it pass your thighs it does not mean that they fit. If you sit down and feel air at your crack, your jeans are too small. 
  • My breast - You may catch me with a little cleavage showing, but my goodness, everything except for the nipple is blinding. If your cleavage is exposed so much that you can use it as a cup holder that's a problem! If your cute, let your face be the highlight and not your breast.
This is not a joke! I'm telling you this because I love you. We need to stick together. We may not have as many options as smaller woman but we have options.

No comments:

Post a Comment